Manga, anime, manga, etc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga, anime, manga, etc.

Where you can talk about your fave mangas and anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
acid rainbows

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic] Empty
PostSubject: Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]   Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic] EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:03 am

I'm only gonna put what I've written so far on the forum, if you wish me to continue the story, please say so.
Here goes nothing.
--
"What the hell are we even learning about???" I write on a piece of paper, tapping gently on Jesse's shoulder. I slid the note over to her. "I dunno. Something to do with France I think" she replies mockingly. "Gee, no duh Jesse. We're in French class if you haven't noticed." Jesse has been my best friend since kindergarten. I'm quite surprised our friendship has stayed so strong for all this time. All of a sudden the class turn their attention to the doorway, I decide I may as well see what's going on. Standing there in the doorway was a boy about my age, tattoos covering his whole body, black matted hair in his face, eyes hidden behind smokey eyeliner.
"You must be Ronnie, the new student." says Mr Webster unimpressed.
"Yeah that's me."
"Go take a seat behind Miss Green" replies the teacher pointing in my direction.

As the new kid walks past me my cheeks glow bright pink.
"Ooh, he's kinda hot don'tcha think?" whispers Jesse.
"Yeah, I guess" I reply eyeing the boy up and down.
He sits there, with a blank look on his face, staring out the window. I turn back around to face the board, but get stopped by Ronnie. He taps me on the shoulder and slides a note to me; "Hey do we have any subjects together? Here's my timetable" I open the other piece of paper he had just handed me. French, PE, Social Studies, English, Mathematics and Drama. "Yeah, PE, Social Studies and Drama" I scrawl on the piece of paper handing it back to him. "Wow, oh I didn't catch your name" he throws the paper at the back of my head. "Ouch" I mumble, picking it up and opening it. "Oh, right, my name is Caitlyn." Just then the bell rings. I see Ronnie walking out of the classroom, so I gather my bearings and run out of the room trying to catch him.
" RONNIE!!" I shout.
He turns around and stops, waiting for me to catch up.
"Took you long enough, so, what's your name?" he asks.
"Caitlyn" I reply flustered.
"Nice, so I guess I'll see you in Drama" he says.
"Oh and one more thing"
"Yeah?"
"Your fly is undone."
I look down. Oh shizz.. it IS undone.I quickly zip it back up again.
"Uhh...thanks" I say, cheeks gushing pink.
"No problem." he says before walking to his next class.
--
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
Reiko

Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]   Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic] EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Post the next chappie NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://manga-anime.niceboard.com
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
acid rainbows

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]   Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:51 am

i will.
when i write it.
=]
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

Number of posts : 3995
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]   Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic] EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:47 am

:D I love this! It's really well written, and I love the detail! It sort of inspired me to write something like this... are you alright with me posting it when I'm done?
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]   Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Time [Ronnie Radke fanfic]
Page 1 of 1